A cross-platform application
is a mobile application that runs across any smartphone, tablet, PC, smartwatch, or connected TV and is compatible with multiple operating systems. Instead of building the software several times using the respective native technologies for each platform, cross-platform mobile app creation is developing mobile applications that can be distributed or released on multiple platforms using a single code base.
Platform-agnostic systems have several advantages:
- 70–90% of the code is reusable.
- Making maintenance and upgrades a breeze.
- a larger audience
- Time to market is reduced.
Below are ten basic steps to create the mobile application:
- Define Your Objectives With a Mobile App
- Lay Out Your App Functionality & Features
- Research Your Competitors
- Create Your Wireframes & Use Cases
- Test Your Wireframes
- Revise & Test
- Choose a Development Path
- Build Your Mobile App
- Test Your Mobile App
- Activate Your Mobile App
A great mobile app can support your company in a variety of ways.
- It can increase revenue by increasing sales or adding a new revenue source.
- Provide a resource for your audience to increase interaction and community.
- By serving as a key internal app for your company, you can improve employee communication.
- Improve your mobile marketing campaign and raise brand awareness.